Does rotator cuff tendinosis progress? Since rotator cuff tendinosis represents a(n) (age related, genetic or post-traumatic) degenerative condition, and degenerative conditions by definition usually progress, the unfortunate answer is yes. However, that does not always correlate with worsening of your pain or symptoms. Some people can have severe tendinosis and insignificant pain. Also, the rate of progression… Read More
- Howard J. Luks, MD on Social Media and Healthcare: Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing
- Axiom Health SEO on Social Media and Healthcare: Inbound vs. Outbound Marketing
- Physicians Should Be Part Of The Online Healthc... on Physicians Should Be Part Of The Online Healthcare Discussions
- Do all ACL tears require surgery? - Howard J. Luks, MD on ACL Tears and Young Athletes
- Howard J. Luks, MD on My shoulder snaps and pops and I hear clicking … why?