Living A Longer, Healthier Life Shouldn’t Be Complicated
Want to live a better life but feel overwhelmed? Longevity is achievable without sweat, without strict elimination diets, useless supplements, or pounding the pavement until you’re too sore to enjoy the rest of your day. Good news—living a longer and healthier life doesn’t need to be complicated.
Join the thousands of followers who rely on Dr. Howard J. Luks, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in Sports Medicine, to empower them with straightforward, actionable longevity strategies. Author of the blog posts on his incredibly popular website, he’s compiled his wisdom into Longevity…Simplified: Living A Longer, Healthier Life Shouldn’t Be Complicated, an easy-to-read guide that tosses out the myths and clears up the truth behind living longer.
In Longevity…Simplified, Dr. Luks explores:
- Longevity goals and why they’re essential, and achievable, regardless of your age
- How your metabolic fitness affects your risk of most chronic diseases that lead to our demise.
- Why metabolic health is your key to a longer healthspan
- Delaying dementia
- Heart (cardiovascular) health
- The importance of sleep
- Nutrition for longevity
- The benefits of exercise
- Why exercise doesn’t need to be sweaty and painful
- How to increase your fitness and track your progress
- Muscle strength for longevity
As you read this book, you will:
- Understand the science behind the recommendations for living a longer and healthier life
- Understand that all our bodies’ systems are interconnected and rely on one another.
- Connect all the dots to poor metabolic health and take practical steps to reverse this path
- Recognize that fear doesn’t need to be your reality
- Recognizing that most people view “exercise” as unpleasant work
- Stop going down “rabbit holes” of false information
- Realize you don’t have to change as much as you think
Knowledge is power! In Longevity Simplified, Dr Luks presents simple strategies to increase your ‘healthspan’ – not just your lifespan. ‘No one wants to spend their last decade as a frail shell of the person they used to be.’…
In a cacophonic world of repurposed drugs, promises of intermittent fasting fixes, and life hacks, what’s the one true path? In Longevity Simplified, Dr. Howard Luks captures the essence of what it takes to live long and well; a must-read.