We respect the right to privacy of all visitors to our website. We do not collect information that would personally identify you unless you choose to provide it.
Reasons for collecting information
We may use the information we collect from you when you visit our website, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use other website features. Some reasons for data collection:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests or correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries), or to process any transactions you request.
- To ensure the security of our site for all visitors. All web servers store IP addresses, which is necessary for security reasons. This data is not shared with 3rd parties, nor does it identify you personally. Security logs are purged on a regular basis.
- If you choose, we may send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services, if you opt into our email list (and you can unsubscribe anytime by clicking “unsubscribe” in the email body, or by contacting us with your request.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Every page on our site is secured with an SSL certificate (https) for secure form submissions.
- We run daily security scans and implement security checks to prevent intrusion.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- The personal information that you submit is shared only with those people in our organization who need this information to respond to your question or request. We do not save personal information to use for other purposes, nor do we provide it to any other organization, except for authorized law enforcement investigations or other valid legal processes.
Cookies and advertising tracking
This website automatically collects the IP address of the devices that access our site, along with “cookies” to learn more about our site’s visitors via Google Analytics and similar tools. This information is not personally identifiable and is not shared with anyone else. It is used in aggregate form (not personal) to learn how users engage with the website to make a better experience for you. Cookies may also be used for advertising purposes across platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook ads, or other 3rd party ad platforms.
You can use our contact form to request a report of data we have linked to your email, and request it be deleted.
Opting out of Google services: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page , or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Last updated: 7/2/2018