In this episode Paul and Howard talk about fitness and heart-related measures, from resting heart rate to heart rate variability. We will get into this topic in much more detail in some upcoming episodes.
- Recovery heart rate: Why it matters and how to measure it
- Resting heart rate’s importance in health and fitness
- Heart rate variability as a proxy for stress and fitness
- Heart rate variability (HRV) for monitoring health
- Zone 2 heart rate training for longevity and performance
About The Show
Paul Kedrosky is a frequently injured athlete and a venture capitalist. Howard Luks is a top sports orthopedic surgeon. Smart, candid, and experienced analysis, ideas and tips about health, fitness, and longevity from two athletes and sports orthopedic surgeon—and guests.
Listen & Follow