In this episode Paul and Howard talk about fitness and heart-related measures, from resting heart rate to heart rate variability. We will get into this topic in much more detail in some upcoming episodes.
- Recovery heart rate: Why it matters and how to measure it
- Resting heart rate’s importance in health and fitness
- Heart rate variability as a proxy for stress and fitness
- Heart rate variability (HRV) for monitoring health
- Zone 2 heart rate training for longevity and performance
About The Show
Paul Kedrosky is a frequently injured athlete and a venture capitalist. Howard Luks is a top sports orthopedic surgeon. Smart, candid, and experienced analysis, ideas and tips about health, fitness, and longevity from two athletes and sports orthopedic surgeon—and guests.
Listen & Follow
Disclaimer: this information is for your education and should not be considered medical advice regarding diagnosis or treatment recommendations. Some links on this page may be affiliate links. Read the full disclaimer.